Since the 1970s, MV and LV power lines have been buried in urban, rural and industrial sites. Today there are a growing number of projects with segments of underground transmission lines in the 22-33kV range.
Many factors favor underground solutions: regulatory issues, public demand due to electromagnetic impact, aesthetic concerns, the narrowing gap between underground and aerial construction costs, and a new generation of safe and reliable cables.
Installing underground transmission lines requires a host of competencies in a cable manufacturer to serve the complex demands of utilities, contractors and installers
Some of the challenges and concerns you are faced with :
- Growing power demand and need to upgrade or replace existing equipment
- Integrating renewables, distances between producers and consumers
- Congested areas and limited rights of way
- Efficiency & reliability of the network
- Deregulation is pushing for more interconnections and monitoring of the network
- Highest safety standards & products that are environment friendly
Whether you need to transmit power overhead, underwater, or underground, Nexans has a solution to cater for your needs. Our experts are here to assist, not only by proposing the properly engineered products but also supplying the most advanced solutions and services taking into consideration all your requirements.
Furthermore to reduce your Total Cost of Ownership, we adopt a complete systems approach from early design to after life dismantling. Our range of services can include basic solutions to full turnkey projects on an EPC basis, as well as after installation follow-up. These can include:
- Preliminary studies and network simulation
- Design engineering, qualifications
- Technical consultancy and design
- Manufacturing, transportation and logistics
- Coordination with civil works
- Installation, testing and commissioning
- Uprating or upgrading of your network
- Advice, fault finding, preventive or curative maintenance, monitoring techniques
- Removal of cable drums and cable recycling
With manufacturing capacity and experts located nationwide, we are able to deliver to the highest network requirements and made locally for New Zealand conditions.
Site solutions: drum management
Select your country to find our products and solutions
Impossible de trouver le produit correspondant
Veuillez réessayer avec une autre référence