A pure player in electrification
Discover our Group strategy
For the last 120 years, Nexans has played a major role in the world’s electrification. This market represents 65% of the world cable market and is expected to grow by +4.3% per annum over the next 10 years driven by key growth trends: growing energy consumption, demand for sustainable energies, grid modernization and protection. The world is becoming more electric and carbon neutral. Likewise, customer needs are changing from cables to systems and interconnected solutions.
Convinced that remaining a generalist will be more a weakness than a strength, Nexans intends to become a pure electrification player.
Simplify to Amplify
The Group will simplify its business model by moving from 8 macro sectors, representing 34 subsectors, to 4 sectors, representing 12 subsectors. Nexans will become a unique fully integrated player covering the entire electrification value chain: from the very start of production of energy, to transmission and distribution of energy, all the way to usage of energy.
Nexans Living History:
Our purpose: “Electrify the future”
Nexans will position all its operations across the electrification value chain. From Generation and Transmission to Distribution and Usages
- Generation and Transmission: the Group will enhance its positioning through additional investments, while maintaining a value proposition based on three pillars:
i) Risk & project portfolio management
ii) Asset management
iii) Cutting-edge technology.
- In Distribution, Nexans will reinforce its turnkey solutions combining cables and accessories with installation, architecture design, smart systems and asset management.
- In Usages, the Group will focus its offer on end-user electrical safety, support to client competitiveness through seamless supply chain for easy to handle and install products, and smart products integrated in a digital ecosystem.
Nexans links people, ideas, and the future by connecting society to industry to materials, and we do so with integrity through our 4 sustainability commitments
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories