Covid19 - All Necessary Sanitary actions have been taken to continue our operations
We are open for business - 21st April 2020. Following the president’s announcement on the Lockdown on 19th of April 2020, we have fully resumed operations effective today 21st of April 2020in our Tema Factory; and all our outlets are opened to serve your needs. We have put in place all necessary protocols to ensure that our workers are safe; and you are safe any time you visit us for business or any discussions. Kindly cooperate with our team as they take you through the procedures that will guarantee your safety and that of our workers.
This is to inform you that we are aware of the great impact the corona virus outbreak is causing to industry, particularly in manufacturing across the world.
Please be assured that, as a proactive company, we have already taken the necessary actions more than three (3) months ago in order to contain the situation and to enable us to continue our operations without any interruptions.
We understand the importance of our operations to the business of our customers and we will continue to produce electrical cables to meet our existing contracts and new orders. We have in stock enough inputs to meet your expectations.
We are by this letter assuring you of our commitment and support during these difficult times.
Also, in order to protect the lives of our employees and customers, Nexans is implementing a stringent COVID-19 action plan which conforms to World Health Organization (WHO) protocols.
This action plan includes the following:
1. Checking of body temperature at our main entrance, washing of hands before registration and sanitizing hands before having access to any part of our facility. This is same to all employees, customers and other visitors.
2. Self-search for staff, customers and visitors.
3. Avoidance of hands - shakings both inside and outside the plant.
4. Provision of hand sanitizers inside the plant and to all our field personnel.
5. Observing social distancing measures to prevent person to person transmission.
6. Incorporation of COVID-19 orientation in our daily safety briefing and in our visitor induction programs.
We assure you of your safety anytime you visit our operations and we are doing all we can to guarantee same to our customers.
You can count on us.