Nexans brings energy to its new website
Completely renewed, the redesigned platform allows an easier access to the company’s information in a modern format. Our customers and our main external stakeholders will be able to find out who Nexans is, our main activities, our values, our mission, just as our latest success stories. All this information is displayed in a fresh and fully responsive design whilst sticking to our roots and representing who we are as a company: We are Nexans!
The new, sleek design truly embodies the Group's values: value people, be responsible, work globally, think customer, take action and commit to excellence.
Primary benefits of our new website are:
- A brand new, modern look and feel that highlights our services, solutions and case studies in a visually compelling way
- A clearer structure and intuitive navigation to ensure users can find the information they need faster, including quick access to the country sites
- A responsive interface that adjusts to the user's device, resulting in an improved experience on mobile
Our redesigned website is organized into the following sections:
- Company – our history of innovation, our values, our vision for the future
- Markets – our capabilities4 major sectors: telecom and data networks, industry and solutions, high voltage and projects, and building and territories
- Newsroom – all Nexans news and events; sort by story type or dive into industry specific news
- Finance – everything you need on our latest financial information, including financial results and information for shareholders, analysts and investors
- People and Careers – our values, assets, development programmes and job offering information at any location across the globe
- Commitments – In this section you’ll find the information about our long-term CSR approach, initiatives and sustainable profitability strategy.
A new tab OUR SOLUTIONS is available from any page of the site and allows quick access to our country sites where you will get all details on available offerings in each geography.