Drum collection and returns
All Nexans (Olex) branded drums, plastic drums (not reels), WIMA stillages and pallets can be organised to be picked up from the customers premises and returned to the Nexans factory by filling out the form below.
Toll Transport and Nexans have created this process to reduce the amount of waste, and potentially re-use fit for purpose items where possible.
As part of the Nexans New Zealand Environmental Policy, we conduct our business with respect and care for the environment, and by returning these items to our factory for re-circulation we are helping limit the amount of landfill waste.
As the customer, you do not have to collect and stockpile a large amount of items before they can be collected. You can place a collection order for only one item if you wish.
- Fill out the returns form
- Save it to your computer
- Send the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A truck will collect the goods within 48 hours
Conditions of Returns:
- Only Nexans items will be accepted
- Drums not up to standard will not be uplifted
- Check for rot, splits, cracks and broken flanges, especially where the drum may have been sitting for a long time on the ground in one place. Even a small piece of rot on the flange is not be be returned
- Check barrel - make sure reel core is in good condition (no rot, not broken or split).