AL Neutral Screened Cables single core
Al conductors, XLPE insulation, Laid up, Cu neutral screen, Black PVC sheath. 0.6/1 kV. Made to AS/NZS 4961.
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 4961
- Industrial, commerical and domestic applications.
- For use in various situations to supply the main power from the point of supply to buildings, equipment shed, e.g. switch board to main control cabinet, main between floors and buildings, cable cabinet to motor, etc.
|Type of conductor||Circular compacted|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/ 1 (1.2) kV|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
No. of Cores
RD, WH, BU
3 Plus Pilot
RD, WH, BU, OG
RD, WH, BU, BK
Current carrying capacities(in Amps) - Single core Al Neutral Screen single phase
- Aluminium conductor
- Circular compacted
- Insulation XLPE
- Max. Conductor Temperature 90⁰C
- Air Spaced from Surface, Unenclosed
- Air touching, unenclosed
- Air enclosed
- Buried direct
- Buried in single-way duct
Content from AS/NZS 3008.1.2:2010 has been reproduced with the permission from Standards New Zealand under Copyright Licence 000926. Please see the Standard for full details.
The values in this table are for typical New Zealand installation conditions of:
- Ambient Air Temperature 30°C
- Soil Temperature 15°C
- Soil Thermal Resistivity: 1.2 K.m/W
- Depth of Burial: 0.5 m