XLPE Armoured Mains Cables
Cu conductors, XLPE insulation, Laid up, Extruded bedding, GSW armour, Black PVC sheath. 0.6/1 kV. Made to AS/NZS 5000.1.
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 5000.1
- Industrial, commercial and domestic applications
- For use in various situations to supply the main power from the point of supply to buildings, equipments, sheds e.g. switch board to main control cabinet, main between floors and buildings, cable cabinet to motor, etc.
|Material of bedding||PVC|
|Armour type||Galvanized steel wires|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/ 1 (1.2) kV|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
No. of Cores
RD, WH, BU, BK
Current carrying capacities three phase (in Amps) - Three & Four Conductor XLPE armoured mains
- XLPE insulation
- Armoured or unarmoured
- For cables up to and including 0.6/1 kV @ 50 Hz AC.
- Air Spaced from Surface, Unenclosed
- Air touching, unenclosed
- Air enclosed
- Buried direct
- Buried in single-way duct
- Cable surrounded by thermal insulation, unenclosed
© Copyright Standards New Zealand 2012.
Content in this table and the typical New Zealand installation conditions are derived from AS/NZS 3008.1.2:2010 and has been reproduced or adapted with permission from Standards New Zealand under Copyright Licence 000926. Please refer to the complete Standard for full details available for purchase from Standards New Zealand at www.standards.co.nz.
The values are for typical New Zealand installation conditions of:
- Ambient Air Temperature: 30°C
- Soil Temperature: 15°C
- Soil Thermal Resistivity: 1.2 K.m/W
- Depth of Burial: 0.5 m