TPS - Two Core & Two Core +E
Cu conductors PVC insulation, PVC sheath. 450/750 V. Made to AS/NZS 5000.2
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 5000.2
- Domestic, commercial and industrial general applications
- Fixed applications
|Rated Voltage Uo/U||450/750 V|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||75°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Current carrying capacities single phase (in Amps) - TPS - 2 cores and 2 cores plus earth
- PVC insulation
- For cables up to and including 450/750 V @ 50 Hz AC.
- Air Spaced from Surface, Unenclosed
- Air touching, unenclosed
- Air enclosed
- Buried direct
- Buried in single-way duct
- Cable surrounded by thermal insulation unenclosed
© Copyright Standards New Zealand 2016.
Content in this table and the typical New Zealand installation conditions are derived from AS/NZS 3008.1.2:2017 and has been reproduced or adapted with permission from Standards New Zealand under Copyright Licence 000926. Please refer to the complete Standard for full details available for purchase from Standards New Zealand at www.standards.co.nz.
The values are for typical New Zealand installation conditions of:
- Ambient Air Temperature:30°C