What is EASYCALC™?
EASYCALC™ is a reliable cable section calculation program. This free-of-charge tool designed for the professional: electricians, installers, engineers, etc. which allows you easily calculate the section of a cable length.
Correct cable calculation takes into account the correction factors applicable for the installation. And so does EASYCALC™. In 4 simple steps, EASYCALC™ requests the basic information and applies the relevant correction factors.
- Fill in the basic electrical data: amperage or power in kVA or kilowatts, cable length, voltage type - 230 or 400 Volt, DC or AC and the number of phases.
- Choose the desired cable type from the list and select the construction: indicate whether you need an earthing and/or neutral conductor.
- Choose the installation method: above ground or underground, in bundle or loose, ambient temperature etc.
- View the result and print it out to save with your files.
Which cable types are available in EASYCALC™?
The common installation cables:
- Cantols (single core double insulated cables)
- Aluminium 4C URD's
- Neutral Screened cables
And also flexible, low-smoke-zero-halogen and fire rated cables:
- VAROLEX® (Variable Speed Drive)
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories