Cu conductors, X-90 insulation, Green HFS-90-TP sheath. 450/750 V. Made to AS/NZS 5000.2
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 5000.2
- For general power and lighting construction purposes with higher fire performance capability.
- Domestic, commerical and industrial applications where lead and halogen free products are required. Suitable for "green" building installations.
- Fixed applications.
- Low smoke halogen free compound (LSZH).
- This product is non migratory. It can be in contact with other plastic compounds such as polyester and polystyrene without any adverse effects.
|Rated Voltage Uo/U||450/750 V|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Current carrying capacities single phase (in Amps) - Alsecure Envirolex TPS 2 core plus earth and 3 cores
- Air Spaced from Surface, Unenclosed
- Air touching, unenclosed
- Air enclosed
- Buried direct
- Buried in single-way duct
- Cable surrounded by thermal insulation, unenclosed
- Content from AS/NZS 3008.1.2:2010 has been reproduced with the permission from Standards New Zealand under Copyright Licence 000926. Please see the Standard for full details.
- The values in this table are for typical New Zealand installation conditions of:
- Ambient Air Temperature 30°C