Cu Conductors, XLPE insulation, Laid up, Black PVC sheath, 0.6/1 kV. Made to AS/NZS 5000.1. Circular multicore with integral earth.
StandardsNational : AS/NZS 5000.1
- Industrial, commercial and domestic applications.
- For use in various situations to supply the main power from the point of supply to buildings, equipment, sheds, eg, switch board to main control cabinet, main between floors and buildings, cable cabinet to motor, etc.
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/ 1 (1.2) kV|
|Max. conductor temperature in service||90°C|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
No. of Cores
RD, WH, BU, GNYE
RD, WH, BU, BK, GNYE
Current carrying capacities three phase (in Amps) - 3 -4 core Plus Earth Cu Cempex cables
- Copper Conductor
- Circular stranded
- Insulation XLPE
- Max. Conductor Temperature 90⁰C
- Air spaced from surface, unenclosed
- Air touching, unenclosed
- Air enclosed
- Buried direct
- Buried in single-way duct
- Cable surrounded by thermal insulation, unenclosed
Content from AS/NZS 3008.1.2:2010 has been reproduced with the permission from Standards New Zealand under Copyright Licence 000926. Please see the Standard for full details.
The values in this table are for typical New Zealand installation conditions of:
- Ambient Air Temperature: 30°C
- Soil Temperature: 15°C
- Soil Thermal Resistivity: 1.2 K.m/W
- Depth of Burial: 0.5 m